Saturday, February 20, 2021

Sunny Saturday RSC 2021 - The Sun peeks out again

 


This week was marked by more time behind the sewing machine than the iron and rotary cutter.


Block 54 features flying geese, one of my least favorite blocks, offset by stash garnet and my new favorite Moda Grunge in Mustard.

Block 75 has a stash fabric of iris that I used last month as well, more of the Mustard and scraps from a miscut block in the Camo quilt.


Block 86 is framed in nearly the last of the Mustard Grunge, with more of the textured yellow and a revisit of the pink and yellow batik used last month.

I also pulled out the layer cake of feature fabrics for my Table Scraps Challenge table runner. More on this next week.

Linking to Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2021

4 comments:

Cathy Tomm said...

Good looking blocks. It was nice to see the block next to the book pattern too. Love the bee fabric, my son worked at a bee farm last summer, so I see bee fabric so much more now.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE that mustard Grunge, Kirsten!! You did a lovely job on those blocks. I'll be looking forward to seeing your TABLE SCRAPS Challenge quilt.

karenbbsnow said...

Beautiful Tula blocks, love your colour choices

Susie H said...

Very nice blocks. Your count is really getting up there!