Sunday, February 28, 2021

February PhD - A Start and a Finish

                                     

In February, I spent lots of time at my sewing machines. Partly practicing machine quilting and getting to know my machine, and also pursuing various goals for the year.

As a part of the Table Scraps Challenge, I finished the Honey Bee Table Runner.

And I have my first UFO finish - the Dogwood Table Runner.

I am pleased with my progress thus far (2 new starts finished and 1 UFO for 2021). I anticipate as I work through the FMQ coursework, I'll branch out to complete other UFOs lingering on my list.

Linking to PhD in 2021 - February Report.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Your Dogwood Table Runner is amazing! The flowers are so realistic. Great job!

Susie H said...

Too often for me it's the quilting that stops the tops from becoming quilts too. I always forget how long it takes to do that step. Great job on perfecting your FMQ skills and I look forward to seeing many happy finishes!