Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Setting Goals for the Year


On Saturday, January 2nd, my Quilt Bee, the Nimble Thimbles, met on Zoom for the day. It was an energizing day for me, and inspiring.  As we chatted, friends discussed challenges they enjoy and have created. So there are four which I plan to participate in this year in hopes of building momentum and actually finishing some long lingering projects.

The four challenges I am taking on are:

The Joyful Quilter - 2021 Table Scraps Challenge



SoScrappy - Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2021



Quilting Gail - PhD in 2021 Challenge



Elm Street Quilts - One Monthly Goal



I expect that these will overlap somewhat due to the nature of the challenges, but I don't plan to count the same item four times either. This will also compel me to blog more, as each of these projects require their own posts - so double bonus.

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!! Jumping in with BOTH feet, are you, Kirsten?!?! :o))
See you on Saturdays for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and at the end of the month for the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge. SEW glad you are focusing more attention on your quilting!