Saturday, January 16, 2021

RSC 21 - Think Pink Take 2

 


This week was spent working on my Table Scraps project - Woven Hearts Table Topper which will be revealed in full in a few weeks. I found a tool in my stash that I previously thought of as a bone folder in paper crafting, but works quite well as a Hera marking tool. I may have a new favorite tool for marking.

I spent quite a bit of time getting reacquainted with Molly, my Sweet Sixteen. And I actually quilted something for the first time is way too long. 

And then I relearned how to attach binding. Over the next week, I'll spend some time hand stitching and playing with pink fabrics.

RSC21 - Pink Link UP

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hand stitching binding is always the fun part, taking your time and getting to the finish line stitch by stitch!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Good luck with your table scraps project! I'm thinking about joining in, too.

The Joyful Quilter said...

You cleared the table, spent time with Molly, AND worked on your TABLE SCRAPS Challenge?? Nice work, Kirsten!!!

Susie H said...

Looks good! Nothing like the satisfaction of getting the quilt done and being able to enjoy the binding hand-stitching. Great job! Looks like Molly remembered her job just fine!