Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In coming up

The next Friday Night Sew In will be this coming Friday, the 15th.  I am planning to play with the Celestial Dreams fabric - which is almost ready in terms of piecing the entire top. I just need to finish the last 8 9-patch squares which have been waiting for me to do so for several weeks now.

Would also help to clean a path to my sewing machine, which I may get to do tonight instead of working in the garden as thunder storms are threatening.

They have a cute new button for the FSNI!

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oooooo.... pretty, pretty, pretty... can't wait to see your FNSI results!

Mary Ann said...

Loving these fabrics! I'm with Impera_Magna - I can't wait to see what you've made!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you'll post some photos soon of the quilt you're making with those beautiful fabrics.

I still haven't purchase mine fabric in that line yet, but hope to soon.