For this project, I've grabbed
- a salad bowl from the kitchen, which we never use for actual salad (may need to just grab the rest of the set as well as I like the size and weight) to hold my pinning supplies,
- along with a cruet dish which is currently accepting the pins as I remove them from the quilt (will likely go back to using my magnetic pin holder).
- my favorite - the coffee stir sticks, something of which there never seems to be a shortage - our Cub Scout pack has thousands of these. We are thinking about having the boys build things with them, but I digress (and due to the CS sticks being stored elsewhere, the ones I used are not from the Pack, so we still have thousands available...)
- blue painters tape is wonderful for tacking items temporarily (emphasis on temporary) and for marking borders and the like
- binder clips, not shown, are fabulous for clamps. I bought extra large clips fresh so as not to worry about transferring any inks from papers or previously clipped items.